Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*I'm Back with Waffles!!!!!!!

The morning started out very well! TMG made Old-Fashioned Chelsea Waffles from Vegan Brunch: Homestyle Recipes Worth Waking Up For--From Asparagus Omelets to Pumpkin Pancakes by the fabulous and famous vegan chef Isa Chandra Moskowitz!! This is the second time this week that he has made them! They're crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside like a good waffle should be. Maple syrup from a friend added to their deliciousness. What will we eat next from this cookbook?



*On my honor I will try to be a good blogger and live by the vegefattien law.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't made those yet, but I think I will this weekend! My fave so far from Vegan Brunch is the Banana Rabanada. (sp?) Have you tried those? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come over from your Vegetarian Gravy blog. As a veggie, I am hoping to hang out a while in your blog space. I am sure I will like it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now, November 28, 2011, saw these comments! ha!

    ReplyDelete